Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wine Pong


So the other day on my way back from Rome, I had some time at the Perugia mini-metro station. Some kids were skating out front, and I had my board, so i pushed around for a bit. I also ollied this lenghty 10 stair there, sometimes you just gotta take flight. It was pretty fun. After that I was on a bus home for two fucking hours, seriously Italian busses fucking suck. Get back and go straight to an Italian Heavy Metal concert at a harley ralley. Turns out that the band is also staying at the villa. We get home from the concert and set up wine pong, we have no beer. Rock n rollers come out, we explain pong to them, one guy kinda spoke english, they rolled a fat joint, we all got high, and old woman came outside to tell us to be quiet, got to bed at 3 am. Le vibrazioni is the name of the band, check em out.

I am coming home soon, on the 7th or 8th of November, but not before Barcelona!

No comments: