Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pareeeee

Paris is fuckin sick, dont let what you hear about a place judge wether you go or not. I am sure most of you are familiar with Bercy, the famous Parisian skatespot. Its the spot where Kenny Hoyle does that super huge nollie back 180 in the transworld vid, and its got ledges for miles. So anyway i roll up to it, skate some ledges for a bit. There is a large crew around the stairs with tons of media. I move closer and watch as one guy switch flips the big 3 perfect. The locals were watching. I sat down and realized that it was Mike-Mo skating. Damn. He started switch flipping the big 4, a 12 stair size. Few tries and it was perfect. He started warming up to the big 5, fucking huge. He tried a few and kicked em away. I skated over to where he was starting from and said to him, "Mike, do this one for Obama" (Europeans love Obama by the way) He said, "You like Obama?" Sure was my response. (I did vote for him though) He landed on one giant switch flip and ate shit, and he was over it. I also saw Brandon Biebel there chillen, as well as Jeron Wilson and Lem Villamen. Funny that I randomly run into all these fuckin pros in Paris. It was amazing to watch the sesh go down. I proceded to 5050 the shit outta some ledges and whatnot. Fun times were had by all.

I am going to be in Barcelona on Friday for one whole week. I have nothing planned, just wake up and head out the door with my board.

No comments: