Thursday, October 23, 2008

well

Congratulations, I have a problem with eating.

Now that I have that behind me.


I'm posting late again, hope things are going well nick, when you will come back we are going to do so much meth. Anyway I hurt my thumb and toe, so I think my part is done, maybe not though, depends on how long this snow holds. Anyway lately i've been in a state of constant nastalgia. I think this is because I wish i had more time, thus I'm living a dream. For once I found myself wanting to go back to anytime at least three years ago. I am constantly having this flashback of just lazily laying in my room on a saturday with my parents at home. Sometimes I think back to grade school or whatever, I've been trying to remember things for about an hour a night, its really relaxing, and makes me feel better. From this has spawned a recent urge to listen to music that I used to. Not that it has changed that much, but music that was really popular then. no matter how bad it is, if it makes me remember, than I will listen to it. I've realized that no matter what happens to certain people, I can always have a memory.

For once i feel like I can count on this. And I appreciate that.

Thanks


Logan

No comments: