Sunday, October 12, 2008

A crossroads

It was last week I believe. I was sitting, and a song came on. It reminded me of the past, and my mom, and all of these other good things. And then I thought to myself "what am I doing?" I mean I have a lot going for me as of now, but I used to be so nice. To everyone. I used to be 100 percent honest, with those around me, and with myself. I used to wake up each day with a smile, I used to never be sad, or have second thoughts. What ever happened???

No more being an asshole, no more worrying, no more.

1 comment:

Will Beardslee said...

golly logan, your posts are all heavy. and judging from your filming, im convinced you are from the future...

"why is everything is the future so heavy? is somthing wrong with the earths gravitational pull?"

guess the movie quote, and i'll buy you a scone from great harvest.