Sunday, October 19, 2008

Poppin my colla, poppin poppin my colla

I have been listening to lots of music lately, or mostly just the same songs over and over again on my iPod as I sit on trains. Some songs just say to me, "I gotta be in Kream Up v.1" So here is my list of songs that I would like to hear in Kream Up. I dont know if they could even go anywhere, but let me know what ya think.

- I Kissed A Girl (katie perry) - Something about this song just makes me wanna hardflip in slo-mo HD.
- These Eyes (GuessWho) - I can see the credits rolling after the last ender ender to this song.
- Bust It Baby pt.2 (Plies ft. Ne Yo) - This song should never be in a skate video, but we can make it work. \
- Umbrella (Rhianna) - Pure fucking genius. Love this song. We owe it to Rhianna, lets put her in Kream UP!
- Poppin my Collar (3-6 Mafia) - I can see it now, the Kreama team all steppin out of my car in slo mo, poundin beers and throwin excess money around. Also, i think we should include Legend in our intro at some point, he can step out of the car and play air guitar!. If we dont use Cash Flow I say we gotta use this for da intro.

Anyway these are just suggestions for a cool soundtrack. I am so fucking pumped for Barcelona. It also looks like I am gonna spend a few days in Paris as well. Maybe some footy from there who knows?

No comments: