Saturday, September 13, 2008

my heart resides in the streets.

although i love tranny(though im now bjorn ryan-gorman), and ramps and skateparks like the rest of the kreamas, my heart with always be in street skating. nothing quite like cruising the city, popping tricks as you go. i always find myself checking out skateparks, and looking at the street obstacles first, and finding myself disapionted when red builds another park in some tiny town with some halfassed garbage afterthought street course if it even has one at all. i just saw this on transworld and i gotta say this kid can shred, one the best styles ive ever seen, the first ollie says it all. the goods.



ok bye
-will

1 comment:

Nick Weber said...

I'm with ya on that one will, street trumps park, although park is still fun as shit.