Sunday, September 28, 2008

Im calling dan quinn out

You decide which one. Dan why would you challenge that dude to a fight I thought you were a peaceful guy.
It was a fun weekend. Didn't quite get to making the puzzles was actually going to make some but watched the 1031 video 3 times. Wizard staffs went well. Skated the park a bunch. Did not land shit in front of the camera. I went to a party where I didn't know anyone, by myself, well i got invited by some lesbians and Fletcher was there until someone made fun of him for rolling a spliff. The guy was like, seriously we aren't in high school anymore. That's like saying. Beer, Seriously dude, you haven't moved on to Everclear. Anyway it was ridiculous. The party was a lot of fun, had an epic ride back home and woke up the next day ready to watch life of Ryan. That show is so fucking wack. It really make me appreciate my own life because he is such a douche and his life is so fucking hard. I just say at least I'm not a whiny little bitch. Brian needs to open his eyes so we can skate later. Oh i almost forgot, This kid troy, Kid who wears skatearmy shit and has really bad facial hair, almost got impailed by his board. He was trying to fling his board into the mini bowl and he went with his board and flew 5 feet above the coping and landed in the middle of the mini bowl. I thought he broke his arm and meawhile his board 30 feet up was falling down on him and missed his head by like a foot. So gnar and really dumb He was fine and cut his eybrow a little but i think he was more embarrassed for getting hurt doing what he was doing. Well the school week is here so here is a link.


This song fucking sucks. SO listen to it you doofus.






Andy Mac Endorses this shit




No comments: