Monday, September 22, 2008

Interlaken



So i went to fuckin switzerland this weekend, their mountains make our mountains seem like pussy ass bitches. I stayed in a town called Interlaken, in the attic of a hostel for free, not to mention it was above a bar. Pretty good setup. I skated a bit, not too many fun spots, good flatground. I ate at hooters, nice hotwings. Other than the mountains switzerland was pretty boring. On the way back though i skated the Milan Train Station, which was in fully flared. I think Lucas Puig back tails the top ledge to 360 shuv out on it. I only had ten minutes so i just hopped on a 5050. Some Italian ass family sat down on my ledge and i left to catch my train, kind of hoping I woulnt make it in time. So anyway i have class tomorrow, then its off to Florence to see some art n shit nahmsayin. And I have a mustache, fucking brilliant.

No comments: