Friday, September 12, 2008

Euro Update

So I just got back from Venice today. Place smelled like piss (not paulius), had nothing to skate, but did have cool art. I am back in Perugia now, its raining, hard. Gonna try and go into town this weekend sometime and do some skating, they have a nice indoor park here somewhere that i wanna hit up. My non-skate-non-halo-photo buddy might come with and film some shit. I found a cool little plaza here. Anyway I have just been shooting lots of photos, I seem to be traveling a lot, not much skating, I met a hot Albanian girl named Gerta on the train, gonna get some coffee with her later this week perhaps. I am growing a mustache as well, three of us are in a mustache growing contest. Fuckin killer baby!

PS - I posted a link to the MSU in Italy blog, you can see my mustache grow in weekly updates, as well as photos I have shot if you wanna get artsy.

No comments: