Wednesday, September 17, 2008

bitch session

So i have become officially insane...

This weekend...

well it started with a nice drive, I got a trick at white hall. Sleep, woken by my alarm that was set for four thirty. next a whitefish sesh. Fun fun blah blah. Mini ramp sesh, etc etc... Bad dreams, leaving early, woken up by the smell of dog shit... Drive to polson, realize my board is gone. Still dont have that... charlo ditch, bees bees bees... St ig.... Austin killing it, taco johns in the zoo, and then the break down of the car. Stayyinggggg at bjorn;s dads house... Wake up early, miss a class, get the car fixed, and get home in time to jump out of the car and run to class. Sit next to girls in class with the smell of skate trip all over... Oh did I mention my freak out in polson????? yeah that was great, um yeah study all night, then go to bed today, wake up go to class all day, and support the company that employs me, followed by this...

What does this some up to???? I'm starting to lose it... My temper, weight, my mind.



all these things to do and I still have time to bitch. About what??? nothing worth bitching about really. Someone thats very close to me told me this summer that dont take your days for granted, and live your life not worring about living by any type of timeline, because who knows when your very time on earth will be reduced to a timeline.


I'm out. My gift and curse is time... I will use it wisely.




Logie

No comments: