Tuesday, August 5, 2008

When in Bozeman, do as your manager does.

So Bozo has been really good so far. Its safe to say that I'm being super lazy so far. The last few days we (Casey, Bjorn, and I) decided it would be a good idea to dress super trashy at the skate park. Yesterday we dressed in cut offs, overalls, and other such "red neck" apparel. I never that the time would come in my life where I would look this trashy. And to tell you the truth, I really enjoy doing so. Maybe its because its anti trendy. Or maybe its an ego issue. I have no clue. There just is something about dressing up in jerzies and cut offs that really appeals to me. My mother before I left asked me if I was smoking pot. I assured her that I wasn't. However, I think she desires to find a reason behind my recent habits in dressing, ha. I told her its because I "didn't give a fuck." Not too sure if she believed me. Anyway this is really random to be discussing. Especially anything about my mother.

Today Bjorn and I drove to about a billion different places to find me a parking permit. Each place told us some other place. This was a challenge for my patients. Anyway, we finished the night with a night sesh at smiths and the college. Nothing too eventful. Some good footy though.

Anyway, pumped to be home. This is the first time i really have had a permanent home. Can't wait for tomorrow.

No comments: