Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Party in da club, bottles full of Cheeky V

so last night, hit da pub up, drank fosters and had a burger and chips (fries), drank cheeky V which is an alcoholic drank that tastes like a juice they have here. went to a club with darren, stephanie, and a bunch of his friends. the club was so fun, they played indie rock, most songs i recognized from skate videos. everybody drunkenly sang along, it was perfect. somebody was shooting photos. i was dancing with some girl named Emma? Emily? I dunno, i could not understand what the hell she was saying with her english accent in the loud club. I drank cheap beer and redbull vodkas, i spent a lot of money, but it was well worth it. It was fun telling people i was an american, they were amped. I kind of want to go back soon. I am going to get some Smiths and Joy Division from Darren, because they are all from Manchester.

PS, did I leave anyone out of the team photo/montage???

Nick

No comments: