Saturday, August 2, 2008

I was drugged and taken advantage of. Thanks Casey.


So yesterday me and my good friend Casey Bruff wake up in Kalispell at about five thirty in the morning. We ended up leaving at six after finally packing my car so full that i couldnt even see out the window. Anyway, that aside, we first headed to Polson, and warmed up at the park, this was followed by a trip to St. Ignacious, Missoula, Butte, Whitehall, and finally Bozeman. The drive was good, Casey spent the majority of the car ride buzzed from bicardi rum and coke. I, the driver, was sober. Well anyway, we get to Bozeman, skate a while, and then decide to go to Nicks and hang out. (I sound like a damn five year old with this blog, but oh well, college isnt for another month anyway, so I have a right to write like an infant). Anyway, I don't really drink that much, basically I'll have a few beers and thats it. Casey asked me if I wanted to try the coke and rum mix, I decided I would and just told him to keep in heavy on the coke. Well anyway, it was by no means heavy on the coke. I also ended up drinking it in about five minutes followed by another. Everyone else decided to go elsewhere, but me being sick with a bad cold, I decided it would be good to stay behind. After this I don't remember a thing. At four casey wakes me up and I throw up for an hour. Amazing. I also discovered a nazi swastica(thats not how you spell it but you get it) and a rather large penis on my body, along with a dirt stache. Well anyway, that was a lot of writing for nothing that big, but I just woke back up and am in a bad mood.

On a side note, i'm back in Bozeman! I need to throw up.


Love Logan.

No comments: