Friday, August 15, 2008

Bjorn Ryan-Gorman is in MN

Bjorn is here and we have just straight up slayed Minneapolis and the western suburbs. Wednesday we went to 3rd lair where just some crazy shit went down. Bjorn learned to destroy the bowl and I got my skating legs back. We didnt film at all there. Bjorn ended up sweating through his shirt and we went home to get another before going to Minneapolis to skate this private mini ramp session. The ramp was so sick. Actually both ramps were fun. One was a 4ish by 20' ramp. The other was a 3 by 15' with a spine in the middle. They were so fun we skated for a few hours untill I injured my foot doing the gnarliest trick ever. We all got shots and had a good time. Yesterday Bjorn and I went to the Mall of America in search of desert camo cargo shorts for Bjorn. We didnt look to hard and just walked around every floor going into 3 shops. The vans store is so sick. I was temped by their clothes and they had every style of Vans from this year. We went back and played mario cart on wii and we battled people from around the country and got our asses handed to us every single time. Well footage will come soon later

Alex

No comments: