Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Troll

A few of us decided to go on a skate daytrip to Dillon and Butte. Bjorn and Logan talked Diekman into driving. I joined the crew and drove my own car. The posse was Bjorn, Casey, Diekman in his car, and Logan, Dallas, Fletcher and I in my car. We headed to dillon first. Pretty fun park, except for the rocks in the snakerun, one of which bjorn hit immediately, pitching him into the facing wall. Fuck, ouch. Every time i tried to go around it I hit rocks too. The mini section was amazingly fun though. We all skated it for awhile, logan was filming with his new HD camera. We all got clips. I learned three new tricks. We got the fuck outta there and went to Dairy Queen. Delicious. Then we drove to Butte and skated as it got dark. I told some kid there that Bjorn was sponsored, and the kid immediately started asking the "how do i get sponsored" questions. It was funny. On our way outta Butte, zach got a flat tire, so we all hung out at some sleazy gas station while he fixed that shit. Rolled into Bozeman around eleven thirty, and i was dead tired. Somehow my roomate Mark and friend Cliffton talked me into going to a party. I played a game of beer pong and failed to make a single cup. House rules state that failure to make a cup means that you must sit underneath the beer pong table for the duration of the entire next game. You are the Troll under the table. It was my first time trolling. It wasnt so bad though because i got to wear an army flak jacket and helmet, and the three girls at the party came down and joined me for a picture, it wasnt too bad at all.

No comments: