Tuesday, July 8, 2008

America's Birthday

Wow, this last weekend was a blur. I am not condoning it, but I was drunk or high all friday and saturday. The party at my friend Aaron's house was amazing, right down the street from my parents in Missoula. Drinking and setting off explosives is always a good time, then sitting on the roof and watching the light show above you. Then I made a poor decision and left. Woke up the next day far away from where I should have been, confused on why I was where i was and why i was with who i was with. What a trip. Saturday night was super fun, saw old friends and had a fun time in my buddies yard. My partner and I suck at beerpong. next day i got up, awkwardly said hello to my parents, then went and watched Hancock with brad steven and aaron. The movie was meh. walked to holiday later that night. That will never, ever get old. been doing it for years. thank you aaron, twins, "erika" missoula, and america for a crazy weekend.

Nick

No comments: