Monday, July 14, 2008

Well that was wierd

So this weekend was a bit of a blurr. Whiskey, bros, beers, talk shows, yell shows, michael jordan on fire, scooter gangs, and biking. So Friday, I set off an alarm by accident at Byerlys and felt like an idiot. That night got together with Sam and Mark, drank whiskey and was immediately drunk, smoked cigs and played quarters. I also got accused of burning a michael jordan cardboard cutout which I didnt and spent most of my night being passed out, that was wierd. Sam vouched for me and everything is cool. Saturday was extremely lazy. We walked around dinkytown and stayed in a 3 block radius for an hour and a half. I signed a homless persons shirt and saw a pack of razor scooterors, about 30 of them. Went to sams house, watched waiting, which is one of the worst movies ive ever seen, and drank grain belt. Eventually Dan, Alex Dick, Stu, and Mark came over and we got all sorts of fucked up and filmed a talk show. The footage is apaulling. What ever it was fun. Woke up the next day and went mountain biking and then went to chipotle. Last night we filmed the Dan Walk talk show and i was a guest. I dont remember what my name was but I was a train engineer, who hunts horses and sell pens. Dan interviewed his mom and it was super awkward, cause he was drunk as shit and so was Dick and Dick was being a cunt to dans mom, who was, to my knowledge, high on marijuana. It was really really awkward. But dan was hillairious. Stu told me the meaning of evolution and I drank a caffine free coke. Declious. Well the ankle is still un able to skate. Two weeks without skating is getting to me but I get to hang out with my non skater friends alot so thats cool.

So I was looking on thrasher today and the Maloof money cup was this weekend. Sierra fellers got 20th and P Rod got first winning 100 thousand dollars. Nyjah got second and Chris Cole got 3rd. I saw some of the footage and it looked sick. Next invasion benihana master, Rob Lorifice got 12th in the Vert competition. I guess Beagle has hate for Corey Duffel. Aparently Beagle sucker punched Duffel and tackled him off of a 5 foot ledge. He also sucker punched Duffel when Duffel was getting out of his car. Its kind of nuts though. Beagle is a little bitch. Who does that shit infront of kids at a contest. The contest seems pretty legit and here is some warm up footage through the course.

well thats all for me today

Alex

No comments: