Saturday, July 26, 2008

elwoods ramp

So last night my boy adam called me up and we skated the park for a little bit. There were little kids eveywhere and i kept almost taking a lot of them out.  sort of fun sometimes but also scary.  There was this group of people at one of the pavilions close to the skatepark just blasting some techno music.  So after skating there for a little while we headed over to elwood's house and skated his ramp. It is the perfect ramp to me, huge coping, like 20 feet wide, 5 ft tall with a 7 ft extension.  the extension has real pool coping.  I now plan on skating that ramp as much as possible.  Its rad cuz theres no little kids getting in my way and i can drink beer and not get into trouble.  So adam and i went over and talked coops into skating with us, he was killing the extention.  we will have to get some foootage for our video on this ramp.  I got some pretty good lines on the ramp. its really fun to grind all the way across and stall up on the extention.  cant wait to hitr up again.
Also im super excited that kreamer Logan is coming back to bozeman and we will get to skate wif dat kid.
peace

No comments: