Sunday, July 27, 2008

DJ Paul is a dog one you do not trust

Shaturday night was pretty epic. First off, drank beers with bjorn n steve my neighbor on our porch, it was a sleeveless day, we all looked like dirtbags. it was awesome. Left and went to dairy queen, good stuff. Then I went to my friend Kyles house, always a party there. Drank for a good amount of time. Played Moose with some people with Keystone. Some guy who was allergic to hopps told me that I look like Eric Foreman from that seventies show. Thats what people told me my senior year, and i hadnt heard it again until now. Some girl called me foreskin, which is apparantly eric foremans nickname. Turns out I also had on a tye dye fourskin shirt, so that was kind of weird. Bjorn steve and cassie came over to the party and drank a bunch. We got a great idea to prank call our buddy zach diekman. Steve is a master at a gay sounding voice, and he talked to zach for about 20 minutes. The shit he was coming up with was priceless. "we met at the anne defranco concert, and you held me and told me you loved me" The hardest i had laughed in a while. wow. we started walking to cassies house so she could give us all rides back to the birdhouses. during our drunken walk we saw two parties in the distance. bjorn and i ran to them. we all went back to steves house and bjorn got a fuckin sick mohawk. he looks like some gnarly austrailian punker. seriously, he looks fuckin gnarly. got up and went to work an hour and a half late cuz my power shut off at night... sorry will. went to the park today for awhile. good times.

No comments: