Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Local Hipster

I didnt know gravette was going to be there.  Im glad it was fun.  Sammy holding it down fo sho.  I bought a membership to 3rd lair and snaked a bunch of the extremely good little kids (they were little when I was in high school)  But I hurt my self by trying gravette tricks.  3rd is still the shit though.  I was in Minneapolis tonight and I spilled on my white shirt and then got embarassed so me and sammy f went down to the cherry on a spoon and looked at the skyline.  It was sweet I then drove around mlps and realized the proximity of epic spots.  They are so close and so many spots.  Most of them are busts but some of them still skated.  I was dissapointed to see the red roller thing was made unskateable.  They put rails in front blocking it but whatever im sure the pros will be creative.  3rd will skated by me by myself alot this summer.  

Later
Alex

No comments: