Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Indy Demo

Went to the indy demo today. sick shit all around. saw a bunch of pros. Gravette killed it, saw dirtbags including chet childress and sammy baca (alex's hero). Omar Hassan was there, as was TNT, who was drunk and not skating. Rick Howard was cool to see as well. I handed him is skateboard. I said "You dropped your board Rick" he grabbed his board and said thanks. Emanual Guzman killed it, as well as a younger kid named Peabody. Little went down on the street course, besides Rick Howards noseblunt on the big bank over the jetty marble ledge. That was awesome. I saw the thrasher filmer P-Stone, and I asked him what the new beer themed skate video was going to be called, and he said I would just have to wait. I also saw thrasher photog Rhino. Gnarly old guys.The best session went down in the pool, with Peabody, childress, and Al Partenan ripping the hardest. There was also some guy whose name I didnt know who killed it. I skated the street course for awhile, which was hard due to the amount of people. All in all it was an awesome day, saw lots of friends, pros, and amazing skateboarding.

Nick

No comments: