Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cream Up

I am at work right now and I decided to make a blog of things I find and other stuff I think of when I am at work so here some news.

I am getting paid to do this. Not to write this shit, but i am at work, which involves doing minimal filling work and waiting to do minimal filing work. Its awesome. Anyway.....

Minnesota is cool but it is no Bozeman, I miss my fellow kreamers. Logans video was really sick. Way to go kreamer, I expect some great footage comming up. I heard that Nick "Stick It" Weber has basically been laying down some hammers for the new Budda Kreamaz video. Bjorn "the Cowboy" Ryan-Gorman, landed some epic shit on the mini and got it on film. That session last friday was pretty wild. I remember The night sure was interesting. Bjorn punched some guy in the face, bought a bottle of whiskey wich went down alittle too fast, and we walked throug a construction area. That night I also tried to tow nick on his skateboard with my bike. Given that my bike has a really high gear ratio it didnt really work to well, it was "not even worth it." To bad I had to drive home saturday. Footage is pilling up and it sucks that I have no one here to film with and so many great parks and great spots. I might have to make friends here who skate tranny. (limited)

The scene here is way, different than the montana scene. Not quite polar opposites but very close. The whole scene here is about nike and being fresh. The scene in montana is who is the biggest dirt ball. Bjorn is making up his way in the montana scene catching up with mark and elliot really soon. I went in to my local shop here. They had about 20 different styles of nikes and a few varieties of vans and alot of the freshest lakais. The kid working there said they had some wide delux wood when I asked. I was stoaked, the decks he showed me were at the widest 8. He said, "oh thats a really wide one." I then noticed the had a few creature and bacon boards and am going to buy one of them really quick. I was talking to the guy there and he hadnt even heard of Bozeman, he thought it was a big city in colorado. He didnt even know about all the sick tranny in MT. Montana is still a gem. The minneapolis scene is all about street and looking fresh and having the look. Montana is a pretty genuine scene, small, but I like it. Im not saying I dont like the scene in Minneapolis but Montana is where its at. Maybe I would like the scene here better if i had more friends who skated still. If only legend would move here. I could give him change when he is standing around the U. Id like to hear him comlain about where I grew up at, or even better talk about how great it is. HA

I cant think of much more.

Alex

No comments: