Monday, June 21, 2010

GSD from my POV

Woke up at six. It was like fucking christmas morning. Only I had no parents and I was hung over. Anyway I promptly spent the morning bidding on EBAY. Success. Called Nick Webers Dumb ass. He picked me up and we killed it. I decided i would film a GSD montage exclusively making fun of the berrics. Keep your eyes out for that one. Anyway Black Logan was at the park and asked me to fix his camera. I had no idea how to. But i was pleased to see him follow in my footsteps. Went to burger king, used some noss for part of the trip. When finished ordering the lady asked " will that be all" nick promptly yells "best beliiiiieeeedatttt." I'm pretty sure we received spit in our food. Nick dropped me off, beebzor and me pwned news for a few, and promptly went to the park. Once a the park we skated and filmed. I insisted on doing a rock to fakie with black logan in my arms. He was skeptical, so i said i would do it with a tire first. I fell but finally made it. I decided i shouldnt drop my black counterpart. We then went back to my house and PWNED more newbs, as I had to offload footage. Drank some beers, Went to TBELL and filmed that shit. Went to the park, killed it. Went back home, fell asleep on the couch for three hours, hit up the park again, and watched cody crash tyler's mo-ped.

All in all a great day.

No comments: