Monday, January 4, 2010

WinterBreak

My time in Missoula has been, for the most part, pretty boring. I wake up at 11, sit around till the evening, watch skate videos on the computer, and maybe go out at night. There is a bar here called the Top Hat, and it is pretty prime. I did buy a growler from some guy who called himself "Cheddar Bob", and his story and words of wisdom are printed on the glass, along with a picture of a cheddar cheese wheel holding a growler. I skated MOBASH yesterday and had a damn good time, but it has been snowy and rainy here. Too bad 52 aint open, but they WILL BE OPEN AGAIN SOON (according to their website, but who knows). Like Diekman, I too am fond of Krooked and the people who skate for them, such as this guy Brad. I made a Tye-Dye shirt the other day like a true Missoulian. I got a new car, shes a beauty. I bought Beauty and the Beast 2 and we all got background props, including my parents, who should have brought the pugs to the event. Over on the links, I added a blog by some dude who likes to talk skating. Theres a lot to read and its all pretty interesting. See you folks in a few days.

No comments: