Monday, July 27, 2009

birfday

Around 11:40 on july 22, me and my gamma homo bro roomates and I went on down to the loaf and jug so i could purchase my first beers. Blue moon to keep it classy and honey moon to keep it sexy. Drank a few and went to sleep. Woke up on july 23, at approximately 6:30 in the morning and went to the skatepark. I was alone. IT was the perfect temperature. My body was not feeling much skating but I rolled around for a bit in the cool air. Came back home and went back to sleep. Rose again to read, then shredded the park. Emily arrives in bozeman, followed an hour later by my parents. We chilled at GHB, i got some camping gear and a cooler full of beer, a sack full of taffy and deodorant, a nice picture, a scratch ticket, and a mountain bike. fuck yeah. Went to dinner at teds. Parents left and then we hit up music on main. Fun times were had by all. we dispersed and came back, getting beer on the way. Scuba was there. the party began. lots of drinking, puked once. this went on for a while. Next thing i know the cops are at my house and my roomate was filling out a police report. From what i heard, the random kids at my party got in a fight with my 55 year old neighbor, roughed him up and broke his garage window. There are some fucking stupid people in this world who must fight do defend the worthless shit they got. We were told that they were pulled over. there may never be a party at gamma homo bro ever again, as long as my neighbor is there. I feel bad, but it was really one of the best birthdays ever.

No comments: