Monday, May 25, 2009

mizzoo

went to missoula for a night on a drumming job. just what i needed, some time alone. seriously. it was great. got a hotel, all that stuff. I realized i really like traveling on my own, i like long car rides by myself. i get time to think.

hope all is well with everyone. I'm tired, so i could waist some time and ramble or i could stop. i'll go on. I'm laying in bed, dead tired. tomorrow we are venturing to butte. should be a great time or something. I like getting super tired. where you could very well go to bed, but you just don't. Your desire to sleep intoxicates you for a short time. You are dazed and confused.

i watched to catch a predator on dateline tonight. it made me feel bad for some of those guys. although i despise what they are doing, i can't help but feel bad that some of them have the urge like that. However at the same time, i think the worst thing a human being can do is hurt a child. Children are the basis of innocence. Its crazy, i cannot even fathom what is goign through those loser's heads

No comments: