Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fuck skateboarding

Fuck Skateboarding. I hate it. Now wait a second and hear me out. Skateboarding, a pastime that i have partaken in for years, is a deceiving thing. It hurts me physically, and yes, mentally. It pisses me off, makes me procrastinate, and yes, makes me despise winter. Whats more, its expensive, and fairly mainstream. Skateboarding makes you age quickly, and be hated by those that are aged. So here is to skateboarding, the worst thing to ever happen to my life. The only thing to happen to my life. my life. life itself. i fucking love you.

Now that that is over i must say that as of late I have decided to take a break from a few things:

Flannel
My hunters orange hat
Not shaving
Not showering
Having a dirty room
Listening to hip hop and rap music.

why am i doing this? i have no clue actually. i just need a little break from some things, and to go back to normal in other areas. I love having a clean room, i love being clean, and i love having a cleanly shaven face. Stupid? maybe. Ignant'? probably.

On to bigger and better things. I will however be spending this summer working my ass off to promote jux in every way that is possible. I love filming, its the only thing that comes before skateboarding and my own health, and its time that i threw down, or at least tried to. My stuff may suck, oh well, at least my mom will want to watch it.


BTW, remember to tell your mother that you love her. Everyday, no matter how old, short, fat, or shallow you may be. You never know when your time with her may be shortened. I've really regretted not being better to my mother, and well its a little to late for regretting, but i guess i do. Love your mother DAMMIT. Don't just say you love her, mean it. I LOVE my mom. I always will.


Love everyone for that matter. Who the fuck cares if someone said something to so and so, or that person doesnt do this, or does do this, or makes you mad, or whatever lame excuse you can think of. Life is much too short to worry about who is who, and what is what. Just go with the flow, shake a hand or two, and get on with it.

But who am I to talk? I'm a hypocrite

No comments: