Tuesday, February 24, 2009

iPhoto library bullshit

Well hey there all. I went skating tonight with Alex and Nate. We all landed new tricks. Hastings is fun, lots of lines to be had. Anyway, I guess I will do another iPhoto post, this time the theme is Freshman year of college. Every photo was taken inside the man cave Langford. That place sucks pretty bad but there were a few cool people.

Scuba was taking a nap and I straight up ollied onto that bitches bed on the day we moved out. Photo by Micheal Bloechle


Also on move out day, Chris wanted me to photographically document his accomplishments.


Scuba and Rod compare body type shirtless in the Langford bathroom. Yikes.



This first photo was taken during one weekend when scuba went home. Me and D-bag Chris took duct tape and wrote Scuba loves anal on the wall for all so see. Chris thought it was funny as shit, and i agreed with him, scuba even left it up there for the rest of the year.

No comments: